This is my first makeup tutorial >_<
*Light Purple Eyeshadow
*Sky Blue Eyeshadow
*White Base Eyeshadow (optional)
*Black Mascara (I used blue tho ^^)
1. Apply white base (optional)
2. Using your brush, apply the sky blue eyeshadow on your top eyelid. I used a mixture of the two blues marked (1) and (2) to make the blue stand out more.
2. Using your brush, apply the light purple eyshadow on the bottom half of the lower lashes. I applied it so it slightly overlapped the blue eyeshadow.
3. Next, I applied black eyeliner on my top eyelid. I did a slight curve upwards, but not a lot. Just follow the crease of your eyes and don’t make the eyeliner to thick!
4. Curl your eyelashes and put mascara on. Your done!
Please excuse the messiness x_x… Tell me what you thought about it and any suggestions for improvement! :)